zondag 14 juni 2009

over de status aparte van christelijke scholen

Sorry hoor, maar dit moet ik even van het blog van Ad Schuring pikken. Geweldig hoe de dingen hier in perspectief gezet worden! Prachtig.

Quote

I feel awkward with that. I do not want my children to be secretely influenced and adapt to christian normes and values. A teacher who is christian, don´t get me wrong, nothing against them: everybody is free to be who they are. Personally I think god is a piece of ham with arms and legs. I won´t bother you with that. This teacher also looks quite normal: he does not go to school dressed in a loincloth or with a shroud loosely draped over his shoulder. I´ve never caught him trying to change water into wine in lab class. The way he behaves in front of the class he could just as well be a normal homosexual or atheist. But I´m afraid he sneekily tries to convert my kids!

Unqote.

Mooi of niet?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten